Thursday, January 04, 2007

My word for the year...................

Came across a little challenge to pick a word for the year 2007. A lot of words definitely popped into my head right away. Joy, happiness, optimism, kindness, perspective, obedience, endurance, etc. I sat there trying to figure out how I could choose one. (Which included a multi-year plan of going alphabetically). And then it totally hit me: Choose. I have been thinking and writing a lot lately about choosing joy, choosing to the positive, choosing to be happy, obedient, to not let people offend and to make sure I always notice the goodness in people. So here's my word for 2007: Choice. That is what I want to do this year. Make awesome choices about each of these words at least a little everyday.

2 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

How great is this? Heather, I want to plug your brain into mine....you can give me ideas and I can take them, enjoy and then tweak them.....I think this is a must copy concept......if only I can find a few minutes to think about something meaningful....do you want to go to the library tomorrow? I noticed you ditched mommy and me yesterday.....hehe. Dinner, anytime. When are you free? Stop by anytime.........we could always have a play date and skip the library tomorrow, too.....options, options....

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh, and Heather, did you drive right past your neighbor in 2007?