Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Let it snow!




One word for today: glorious! You know those days when everything feels right with the universe? That was today. A total surprise snowstorm that left everybody home from work and school. That like never happens here! Lilly could hardly contain herself. She has been having an amazing time! And Alex has had a smile on his face since 7:00 this morning. Cool. Here's a couple of shots from the day. The first one of Lilly looks fake somehow, but I assure you it is the real deal. She was outside by 8. Had her first hot chocolate ever by 9:30 (with sprinkles of course!) The best part? It's only 3:00, lots more day to enjoy! Tomorrow will have a tough act to follow. Tons of gratitude in prayer tonight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just happened across your blog and want to say that I think it is great! I pray that you continue to seek and find the wonderful gifts that Jesus gives us in these special moments!

Laurie, Canada

Laura said...

Heather,
I love reading about days like this! There is nothing so wonderful as living the happiness of life through your children's eyes. Snow must have been magical in Oregon. Keep up the good work!

Laura said...

Heather,
I love reading about days like this! There is nothing so wonderful as living the happiness of life through your children's eyes. Snow must have been magical in Oregon. Keep up the good work!

Claremont First Ward said...

Looks like we missed a glorious one!