This would be a celebrity sighting. Yes, a little brush with scrapbooking greatness. And, if you were me, this would be super exciting! Cuz that is me and my rad SIL Julie with the one and only Donna Downey extraordinaire! We took a fun class from her on Friday night. Seriously fun class. And she was so cool to let us oogle over all of her projects and camera bags and Arrchivos. And she was kind enough to take a picture with us. Now, if you were me, this is a huge highlight of 2007. (Just ingore the bad picture of me. Can't hide the "chineck," you know, not quite a chin and not quite a neck. Did I mention I'm doing Weight Watchers? Down over 5 pounds since Jan 1. But back to Donna............................) So just going and being inspired by Donna has got me all energized to do more cool stuff, take more awesome classes, keep my camera shooting and get back to telling my family's story in creative ways. I'm currently in the process of organizing all of my pictures into a library system designed by Stacy Julian. It's an online class that she teaches. Totally love it! And now I have no less than a billion ideas swirling around in my head of things I want to do and more stuff I want to say!
Update: 20 dollar make ya holler. Jeans from Old Navy. That's right. $20. Fit decent. Down a size from the last jeans I bought. Of course there was only one pair in the whole store left of this particular size and style. In fact the only pair in the 3 Old Navy's I've been to. So I'll rock this pair til they fall apart and then brave the whole process again. Ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
$20 does make me holler! Good job on finding a great pair of jeans, AND that you are down a size from last time. 5 lbs. is awesome, too! Enough about though, your scrapbooking class sounded awesome. You'll have to give me more details soon.
Heather,
I am jealous about your class and your brush with a celebrity. I love looking at scrapbooking stuff and getting inspired! I need to get inspired right now.
Yah for the Jeans and for loosing 5 pounds too.
Post a Comment