I set out today thinking I would document all of the things that Lilly does that make me say "Lil-Ly!" and sigh heavily. By 8:15 this morning I was already tired of this game. Sad. So here are my first two pictures. All of the diapers out of the cabinet and onto the floor. And then there is the book with the pages torn up, again, on the floor. I forgot to take a picture of the string cheese,
ground into the floor. And yep, you guessed it, it was 8:15. I realized she was going to give me seizures if I tried to keep the camera with me all day. The last picture today was of her running around as Crazy McCrazyton wearing Alex's bathing suit. She did not stop running full steam for at least 25 min. She thought she was pretty darn funny. I actually thought that was pretty funny to. She is somethin' else.
1 comment:
Heather,
I love to hear about Lillyisms.....even better to see pictures to go along with the stories. :)
Post a Comment