*Maria, Lilly and I getting Chocolate Peppermints milkshakes from Burgerville and looking at Christmas lights
*An amazing Christmas Eve day at church. Totally bawled in Relief Society. (Of course, I cry a lot. Cried at a funeral for a man I never met in a language I didn't understand. Classic.) Christmas Eve should always be on Sundays!
*Driving around Northwest Portland to see some amazing houses and spectacular views of the city.
*Lilly setting out cookies, milk and apples for Santa and the Reindeer for the first time.
*A woman stopping us in the grocery store to compliment Lilly on remembering that Christmas is about the birth of Christ. (She kept saying she was so excited for Baby Jesus' birthday)
*Lilly being absolutely, one hundred percent addicted to Sarah McLachlan's rendition of "So This is Christmas." It's the first time she has ever made me play a grown up song over and over and over. And she knows all the words. So cool!
So here's to some rockin' awesome sleep tonight and some amazing mayhem tomorrow! Can't wait!
1 comment:
I agree with you. Christmas Eve should always be on Sunday. This picture of the girls is darling.
Post a Comment