Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Note to self...................

Try not to explode because you can no longer upload pictures to your blog from your home computer. Where is my geek-a-knockin'?

2 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Laura had this same problem last week. I think once she figured it out it was pretty simple. Do you want her email to ask?

Laura said...

I did have this problem, although I am not sure what is going on for you.
For me the picture logo that I used to upload photos was simply gone the whole entire tool bar was gone. I read about that problem in help and it said to go into your internet tools and clear the cache. I did that and sure enough the tool bar reappeared. Hope that helps. It;s frustrating, huh!

Thanks for your comments to my posts, I appreciate your sympathy. I really love your blog and I am waiting on the pics :)

I do feel like I know you...