Here's a glimpse into today. A haircut. Sweet Pat Foushee always agrees to give me free haircuts. She is awesome! So I went pretty short. You should have seen her face when I asked her to wait a second before she got the broom so I could take a picture of her floor. It was priceless. The only problem with my hair now is that I came home, looked in the mirror, thought one side was longer than the other. So naturally, I took my kitchen scissors to it. Well, now one side really is longer than the other. Need to track down a friend with sharp scissors and some sweet skills to correct my blunder. To embarassed to go back to Pat's.
And yes, this is my daughter with an entire loaf of french bread. I turned around from my chicken enchiladas and found this. Of course, as any good mother would, I snapped a few pictures from my newly charged camera. This is proof that it was one of those days where I prayed for bed time
all day long.
1 comment:
mmmmmmmmmm yes good girl suck mycock next
Post a Comment