Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving..............

So, for a month of documenting gratitude, I can't believe I didn't post on the actual day of giving thanks. So I have to say that yesterday I was grateful for a holiday that focuses on remembering what we have been blessed with. It really is an amazing day if you think about it. Hopefully everyone took a moment to reflect on what they are thankful for. Like I've said before, somedays you may just be grateful you can still breathe and your heart still beats and that is OK. Because on the other days, you can be super grateful for all the big stuff. I mean really we all have some tremendously big stuff.

Today I am grateful for my bed. I attempted a nap, but this house was just too alive. Despite the fact that I didn't sleep, I still felt all cozied up in there. There is something about the combination of pillows, temperpedic mattress toppers and comforter that feels like heaven. Oh yeah, and a little person who crawls in with me to exchange stories about Goldilocks and the 3 bears. That ups the cozy factor right there.

No comments: