Today I am grateful for two things. One kinda big and one kinda small. The first is scrapbooking. This hobby/obsession/therapy has been amazing. I went from thinking it was hokey, to buying hokey scissors and stickers, to then having a passion about my family's legacy. I may not be doing the best ever, but it's the best for my family. Take this canvas, my latest scrapbook "layout." It hangs on the wall right as you walk in our home. Can you look at it without a smile? I certainly can't.

So then the second thing I'm grateful for today? Tiny bubbles. The tiny bubbles that shoot out of the dishwashing soap container every time I grab it. Anyone who knows me well knows that the dishes are my most, most, most hated chore. These bubbles fly, and dance, and hop around me for a few minutes and take my attention away from the worst job ever. And then I grab the soap again and meet new bubbles. I love those bubbles. Word to the bubbles.
3 comments:
Heather,
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog.....you inspire me to be more introspective and really think about the little (and big things) in life that make me happy and feel fulfilled. Your scrapbooking is AWESOME! I'll have to steal some of your ideas.
Angie
Post a Comment