Like having awesome friends who just get you. Each stage of my life I have had great friends. But now honestly, I feel like my friends are more important than ever. I have so many amazing people who inspire me in so many different ways. I get to watch how they conduct themselves as wives, mothers, church members and just as humanly decent people. Then I get to copy them and look like I've cornered the market on coolness! How great is that?
But really the best is that my friends are such good listeners and advice givers. Both of which I have needed tremendously as of late. I can only hope to give back to them a portion of what they have given me. I hope and pray that my daughters will have the blessings of great friends. I hope they have people in their lives who just get them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment